If you created more than one Gmail account but you only want to log into one Gmail account to view all emails, you probably want to find out if there is a way to access both Gmail accounts without having to log into each one separately.
You’re in luck – there is!
Follow these steps to hook more than one Gmail account into your master Gmail account so you never have to check but one email account again.
Note: these instructions are for the computer and not smartphones or tablets.
- Log into your first Gmail account.
- Click the Settings “wrench” icon.
- Click Settings.
- Click Accounts and Import at the top.
- Click Add another email address.
- Fill out the popup window with the name you want to show and your second email address.
- Click Next Step.
- Click Send Verification.
- Close that popup window.
- In a new tab log into your second Gmail account.
- Open the email you just received from Gmail and click the link to verify this Gmail account by clicking the Confirm button on the next page.
Go back to your first email account and now you will see that your second email address is listed under Accounts and Imports.
If someone writes to you on your second Gmail email address you will receive it here as well. You can still access it by logging into your second account if you like. This just sets up a copy to go into your first Gmail account.
You can test this out by having someone send you an email to your second email account.