We now know that we can share our Amazon Prime account with one other adult for free. This could be a significant other, husband, wife, child, or even friend you trust. Maybe you and your friend want to split the cost of the $99 Amazon prime yearly account. Sharing your Amazon prime account is great because each person gets all of the benefits – free shipping, free music, free books, free movies, and more
It’s easy to add someone to your Amazon Prime account if you know how.
Note: You will need that person’s email address and Amazon password to add them or they will need to be with you to provide that information.
How to Add Someone to your Amazon Prime Account Using Your Computer
1. Go to Account Settings.
2. Click Manage Your Content and Devices and then Settings
3. Scroll down to the Holds and Family Library section and click Invite an Adult.
4. Type the new person’s email address and Amazon password and click Verify Account.
How to Add Someone to your Amazon Prime Account Using the Amazon App
1. Open the Amazon app and tap the three bars at the top left.
2. Tap Your Account.
3. Tap Manage Your Content and Devices.
4. Tap the three bars at the top right.
5. Tap Settings.
6. Scroll down and Invite an Adult.
7. Type the new person’s email address and Amazon password and click Verify Account.