If you are using Internet Explorer:
1. From the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2. Select the Security tab.
3. Click Custom Level.
4. Scroll down to Active scripting.
5. Click Enable (or Prompt) depending on whether you want it to ask you everytime.
6. Click OK twice.
If you are using FireFox:
1. From the Tools menu, click Options.
2. Click on the Content tab.
4. Click OK.
If you are using Chrome:
1. Click the wrench icon at the top right and click Options – or type chrome://settings/browser in the address bar.
2.Click Under the Hood on the left.
3. Click Content Settings.
5. Close the tab. There is no Save or OK button you need to click to save the changes.