With Christmas just around the corner, you may be making Christmas printables, party cards, party favor bags, gift tags, decorative Christmas signs, banners, or holiday crafts and you want to make them special by adding festive holiday fonts. Here are some of our favorite free Christmas fonts for all of your Christmas projects.
- Merry Christmas by Måns Grebäck
- Christmas Snow by Jonathan S. Harris
- Raustila by Alit Design
- Grinched by Sharkshock
- PW Joyeux Noel by Peax Webdesign
- Christmas Time by Billy Argel
- Xmas Lights by Ænigma
- Dear Santa by Darrell Flood
- Snowtop Caps by Dieter Steffmann
- Starfish by Francis Studio
Looking for Free Halloween fonts? We have a list of those too.
How to Install Fonts on your Computer:
You may have to close any programs like Word or Photoshop that you have open. Once you install the fonts you can reopen the application and you will see the fonts in the fonts list. However, some newer programs don’t require you do close them for the fonts to be installed.
- Click Download.
- Click next to “Open With” and click OK.
- When the window appears, double-click on the .TTF or .OTF file. If there are other files, just ignore them.
- Click Install. Wait and then close all windows.
If there are other .TTF files in the window in step 3, install each one.
To remove a font in Windows go to Start | Control Panel | Appearance and Personalization | Fonts
- Click Download from the font website and save the font folder to your computer.
- In the Finder, open the folder or disk that contains the fonts you want to install.
- Select the font suitcases for the fonts you want to install. For PostScript Type 1 fonts, select the printer outline files as well.
- Drag and drop the fonts into the Fonts folder in the Library folder.