With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, you may be making Valentine’s Day printables, party cards, party favor bags and tags, decorative Valentine’s Day wood signs, Valentine’s Day banners, and other Valentine’s Day crafts that need special fonts. If you own a Cricut you can install these fonts on your computer and use them in all of your Cricut crafts. Here are some of my favorite free Valentine’s Day fonts you can use for all of your Valentine’s Day projects.
Table of Contents
10 Free Valentines Fonts
- HEARTLAND by Harold’s Font’s
- Valtin by Eva’s Unique Fonts
- Lovebeat by Anita Jürgeleit
- Hey Elsie Cute by Subectype & Orenari
- LoveNess Two by Vanessa Bays
- Summertime by Fargun Studio
- Luvable by Font Diner
- Cupid de Locke by Lauren Thompson
- The Micrander by R Studio
- Sweet Duck by Fallen Graphic Studio
Looking for more Free fonts?
Check out these Free Christmas fonts and Free Halloween fonts.
How to Install Fonts on your Computer:
You may have to close any programs like Word or Photoshop that you have open. Once you install the fonts you can reopen the application and you will see the fonts in the fonts list. However, some newer programs don’t require you do close them for the fonts to be installed.
- Click Download.
- Click next to “Open With” and click OK.
- When the window appears, double-click on the .TTF or .OTF file. If there are other files, just ignore them.
- Click Install. Wait and close all windows.
If there are other .TTF files in the window in step 3, install each one.
To remove a font in Windows go to Start | Control Panel | Appearance and Personalization | Fonts
- Click Download from the font website and save the font folder to your computer.
- In the Finder, open the folder or disk that contains the fonts you want to install.
- Select the font suitcases for the fonts you want to install. For PostScript Type 1 fonts, select the printer outline files as well.
- Drag and drop the fonts into the Fonts folder in the Library folder.